Cimarron Golf Resort - Cathedral City, CA
Cimarron Golf Resort brings a very different look to Palm Springs golf. For one thing, there are no palms. This links-style John Fought-designed golf course is free of trees, but full of sand.
This is white, thick sand, and it's going to make or break your round. Cimarron isn't in the most picturesque part of the Palm Springs region, but mountains still loom on the horizon. Plus, if you play here you'll actually be playing with locals, not just resort guests and snowbirds.
- Cimarron Golf Resort course review
- Budget sizzlers of Palm Spings golf
- La Quinta resort a Palm Spring fantasyland
- Southern California's top 10 courses
- More California golf photo galleries