Nakoma Golf Resort - The Dragon
Clio, California 96106
Phone(s): (877) 462-5662, (530) 322-3333
Fax: (530) 832-4356
The 18-hole Nakoma Golf Resort in Clio, CA is a public golf course that opened in 1998. Designed by Robin Nelson, Nakoma Golf Resort measures 6791 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 139 and a 72 USGA rating. The course features 7 sets of tees for different skill levels.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Mark Miller, Robin Nelson
- Public/Private: Public/Resort
- Year opened: 1998
- Golf Season: May 1 - Oct. 31
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $65 - $120
- Weekends: $65 - $120
- Tee times from $40 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper golf attire. No denim. Collared shirts must be worn at all times.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee
|Dragon 1 (W)||72||4833||128||67|
|Dragon 4 (W)||72||6573||149||77.2|
|Dragon 3 (W)||72||6088||144||74.5|
|Dragon 2 (W)||72||5409||136||71|
Our only complaint was bunkers, but those have all been redone now. New sand was being brought in for bunker improvement project while we were there.
Customer service was great! This was an amazing course in a beautiful part of the country. I'd play it again in a heartbeat and recommend it highly to anyone!